🔥Get ready to fire up your BBQ and step up your grilling game! Our All-Time Best Grilling Recipes guide is here! From classics to exotic culinary creations, we’ve gathered the most loved, most delicious recipes to make your next cookout legendary.
It’s the sizzle of a grill, the crackle of flames, and the promise of a feast that brings people together. It’s grilling season, and we couldn’t be more excited! But this year, we’re not just sticking to the tried-and-true burgers and hot dogs. No, we’re going global, we’re going gourmet, and we’re inviting you to join us.
Whether you’re a seasoned grill master or a beginner, we’ve got something for you. From classic American BBQ favorites to exotic dishes from around the world, these recipes will make you the star of any cookout. You’ll find mouth-watering meat dishes, flavorful vegetarian and vegan options, and even some grilled desserts to sweeten the deal.
Grilling Equipment You’ll Need
Get your grilling equipment ready for the season! You’re going to need a few tools. If you don’t have these yet, we’ve included links to our favorite equipment.
- Grill – I use a Weber Genesis E325 for most of my grilling, though I also have a Z Grills Smoker/Grill combo that I sometimes use. You can use whatever grill you have, whether it’s gas or charcoal.
- Propane or Charcoal – Depending on your setup.
- Grill Tools – I swear by this set of sturdy grill tools from Cuisinart that includes everything you need for grilling, like tongs, a flipper, a digital temperature fork, silicone basting brush, and more.
- Meat thermometer – Many smokers have a thermometer built in, but if you don’t have one you’ll want to get an instant-read thermometer like this awesome Thermapen.
Other Recipe Compilations To Try
- 21 Best Smoker Recipes For Max Flavor
- 20 Dry Rubs, Sauces, & Marinades for Your BBQ
- 18 Easy Summer Salad Ideas
Fantastic Grilling Recipes to Try in 2023
Are you ready to step up your grilling game? Ready to turn your barbecue into a global food festival? Then grab your apron, fire up the grill, and let’s embark on this delicious adventure together!
Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill
For this recipe, I used my Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill, which is a new offering from the kitchen appliance brand that makes our beloved favorites, the Ninja MaxXL Air Fryer and the Ninja Creami. The Woodfire Grill is a portable outdoor grill with 7 functions: grill, smoke, air fry, bake, roast, broil, and dehydrate.
Why I Like It
- It imparts an amazing amount of woodfire flavor into the food with just 1/2 cup of pellets.
- It’s incredibly fast and efficient.
- It cooks faster and with more smoker flavor than my full-size smoker – by far.
- There’s no guessing, especially with the built-in temperature probe available on the Pro version.
- The food comes out with a perfect crispy or seared exterior that’s both gorgeous and super tasty.
- It’s very portable and can be set up anywhere on a sturdy surface with a power outlet nearby.
Guess what? We’ve brokered a deal for you, our lovely readers.
Use our coupon code to get a discount on the grill!
- Use LOTG30 to get $30 off the PRO version of the grill ($459.60 before the discount)
- Use LOTG40 to get $40 off the base model of the grill ($369.60 before the discount)
Before You Go
Grilling’s our jam, but we also really enjoy smoking and creating fun and exciting dishes for every outdoor BBQ or party. Here are a few more articles you might want to check out if you’re on our wavelength.
- The Perfect Grilled Steak Temps: Master the Art of Steaks
- 8 Best Grill/Smoker Combos for 2023
- Pros and Cons of a Pellet Grill
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
🥧 If you’re interested in more great recipes, I share all my favorite recipes at A Food Lover’s Kitchen, Instant Pot recipes over at A Pressure Cooker Kitchen, air fryer recipes at Air Fry Anytime, and cocktails and drinks at Savored Sips. Check it out today!
Like this recipe? We’d love for you to share it on your Pinterest board! Click to follow our Pinterest boards so you can find all our recipes!
Instagram it! If you try this recipe please tag #legendsofthegrill on Instagram or Twitter. We love to see your photos of our recipes! Also follow us on Facebook to keep up on what we’re cooking up.
Laura is a passionate home cook and grill enthusiast who has spent years perfecting her culinary skills, with a particular focus on grilling techniques and flavor combinations. Her fascination with the grill, smoke, and the mouthwatering results they produce has led her on an exciting journey to discover the best methods for grilling delicious and unforgettable meals.